Study at Home and Earn Your Diploma
Empower students to achieve their aspirations through flexible, convenient, affordable, and highly relevant educational programs.
Student Learning Outcomes
By incorporating the following learning and career outcomes into its programs, PCDI Canada ensures that graduates are prepared to succeed in a variety of professional, civic, and personal settings.
- Effective Communication. Graduates will demonstrate competence in written communication skills that lead to the clear and purposeful expression of ideas, information, and logical reasoning.
- Critical Thinking. Graduates will demonstrate critical thinking skills to analyze problems, search for evidence to support conclusions, reflectively process information, and formulate solutions.
- Job-Specific and Technical Skills. Graduates will demonstrate competence in program-specific technical skills and an understanding of the common body of knowledge associated with a specific program.
- Professional and Life Skills. Graduates will demonstrate competent professional and life skills that include responsibility, self-motivation, and will make progress toward becoming engaged and self-reliant learners.
- Qualifications for Advancement. Graduates will have the skills and credentials to apply for jobs, change careers, advance in their current workplace, or pursue advanced education.
We are the affordable online career school. Study at home with PCDI Canada. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online now!