Online Medical Office Receptionist Course
Earning a career certificate through PCDI Canada's Medical Office Receptionist online course is a great way to get your start in the healthcare field and focus on the daily patient interactions required of front-desk personnel. You'll have the opportunity to learn how to provide professional customer service to patients who visit medical facilities and perform the day-to-day scheduling, billing and communications tasks that keep these offices running smoothly. What you learn can be applied to a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, physician offices, physical therapy centers and personal care homes. You could finish your medical receptionist training in as few as 3 months! Take the first step toward a fulfilling career today.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- No prerequisites to enroll
What You Get
- Medical office reception textbook and learning guides
- Online exams and assessments
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
Your self-paced Medical Office Receptionist course was designed to fit your busy life and help you build a better future. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.