Contact PCDI Canada for Career Guidance
As a member of our student body, we encourage you to take advantage of PCDI’s Career Services and College Central Network© services for our students. We provide you with the tools you need to land your dream job, from interview tips to career outlook information for your discipline. We offer all of this and more at no extra charge.
Work one-on-one with a PCDI Canada Career Services advisor to:
- Strengthen interview skills through mock interviews and strategy development.
- Learn more about PCDI Canada programs of study that could enhance your skill set.
- Learn about relevant career tools located in the PCDI Canada Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Access to College Central Network© services:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively for our school; search the Jobs Central© national job board and the Interns Central© national internship board.
- Build a resume with ResumeBuilder©, or upload a resume file to Resume Central© so it can be searched by employers. Our career advisors are available to critique your resume and cover letter and provide helpful feedback.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central© to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcasts, and career-related articles.
Get Trained. Get Connected. Get Ahead. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online now!