PCDI Canada career services for students and graduates
As a division of Ashworth College, PCDI Canada provides you with an exclusive online career services toolkit – the Ashworth College Central Network. From the moment you enroll, you have total access to step-by-step tutorials and templates that can help you make a great impression to potential employers during your job hunt.
Throughout your studies, you’ll see the Career Services Corner included in your coursework. These links to specific tools within the Ashworth College Central Network have been added to each curriculum to help you translate your lessons into career development skills. After you graduate, you’ll retain access to your account so you can sharpen your Ashworth College Central Network any time.
Register at the AshworthEDGE.com to create your profile and access your personal Toolkit.
Your Toolkit includes:
- Resume Builder for step-by-step guidance creating a thorough overview of your skills.
- Mock Job Application to acquaint you with the standard questions you must be prepared to answer before an interview.
- An ePortfolio for storing all of your Ashworth College Central Network documents and uploading your own.
- Cover Letter tutorial for creating customized letters to potential employers.
- Thank You Letter helper for writing the perfect follow up after a job interview.
- Creating a Business Plan for comprehensive how-to lessons on developing and writing a professional, finished product you can download at the end.
Plus, students whose programs include an externship also have access to a special section for managing the details of their on-the-job training.
Our partners are here for you, too
PCDI Canada and Ashworth College partner with a wide range of professional organizations, trade associations, businesses, government entities, educational assistance programs, healthcare groups, and more who can help open doors to professional opportunities. See who’s joined us in curricula development, exam delivery, peer networking, scholarship opportunities, externships, and beyond at our Partners Page.
Get Trained. Get Connected. Get Ahead. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online now!