Veterinary Assistant Programs Online At PCDI
If you're passionate about the health and welfare of animals, our online veterinary assisting training is a convenient way to turn your passion into a career. PCDI Canada's Veterinary Assisting program provides in-depth instruction in the behavior, care, and treatment of animals relevant to working in veterinary offices throughout the Canada. Your Veterinary Assisting program is designed to cover the essential skills you will need to be successful in a veterinary practice. Start today, study at your own pace and finish in as fast as four months.
Students who have access to a supervised work experience with a licensed veterinary professional can receive credit for a 120-hour externship. Contact the school for externship details if you qualify.
To complement your veterinary assisting studies, you have the option to arrange your own externship experience under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian or a credentialed veterinary technician. If you have access to a potential externship facility and would like to learn more about completing a 120-hour externship, contact the school for more information.
How It Works
- Learn online at your own comfortable pace
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Front office, patient admissions/discharge skills
- Education on processes for healthy, sick and injured animals
- Understanding of labs, procedures and equipment functions
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Your compassionate nature can make the difference in the lives of animals in our veterinary assistant program online. Start now and graduate fast. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.