Medical Office Assistant Online Courses
Certification Training and Exam Package
The demand for qualified medical office assistants is expected to increase as the population ages, the need for medical services rises, and the number of people who have access to insurance coverage surges. Ashworth College’s Medical Office Assistant program prepares you for the National Healthcareer Association’s (NHA’s) Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) certification exam. Certification of your skills opens the door to more job opportunities, increased pay, and rapid professional advancement.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace using our online integrated learning system
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
- We'll arrange for your professional certification exam from the NHA after you graduate
What You Get
- Certification-aligned medical assisting textbook and learning guides
- Medical dictionary
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Proctored Certified Medical Administrative Assistant exam ($105 value), delivered by the National Healthcareer Association – including interactive test prep resources, plus Certification certificate and wallet ID card if passed (Total $180 value)
When you enroll in our medical office assistant courses online, you'll graduate fast and enter the market ahead of your peers. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.