Online Nutrition, Diet and Health Science Program
Our online nutrition and health science program promotes wellness and shows you the best methods for living a healthier, longer life. Learn the scientific basis for the MyPlate guide, diet planning and how nutrients affect energy, strength and mood. When you graduate, you'll be eligible, at no extra cost, to take the National Food Safety Training Program of Canada Food Handling Course and Food Handling Certification Exam. Graduate from our online nutrition courses ready to teach others the best practices for healthy living. Get trained, get connected and get ahead.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Beautifully illustrated textbook and study guides
- Fast Food and Eating Smart charts
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- National Food Safety Training Program of Canada Food Handling Course ($49.66 value) and Food Handling Certification Exam ($56.50 value)
The comprehensive nutrition and health science program from PCDI Canada teaches you the skills you need to get ahead. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.