Start the Online Wedding Planner Program Today
The online wedding planner program from PCDI Canada will prepare you handle all the details of a couple's special day. Graduates of our Wedding Planner program attain membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants and can become an ABC Certified Wedding Planner or a Certified Sandals® Resorts Destination Wedding Specialist. You'll get trained, get connected and get ahead.
This program teaches all the essentials of the profession, from choosing invitations to planning the honeymoon. In our Wedding Planner program, you’ll also learn time management and organizational skills so that your events stay on track and on budget.
How It Works
- Learn online at your own comfortable pace
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Illustrated study guides
- One-year membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) (US $150 value)
- Exclusive access to the ABC’s many tools and benefits, including
- Subscription to the ABC’s Wedding Planner Magazine
- Business referrals
- Continuing education workshops
- Media coverage and co-op advertising
- Certification opportunities
- Wedding Planner Resources supplement, which includes checklists, timetables, scheduling forms, and many other useful items
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
Get the skills and the credentials you need with our online wedding planner program. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.