Travel Agent Courses Online
Introducing Penn Foster Travel Agent Course
PCDI is no longer accepting new enrollments into our Travel Agent Professional Certification program. If you’re considering a new career in the travel industry our partner school, ICS Canada, offers an online Travel and Tourism Specialist Career Diploma designed to help you learn how to become a successful travel agent on your schedule, from home.
Certification Training and Exam Package
Train for an exciting career as a travel agent! Certified travel agents are ahead of the their peers. When you complete travel agent courses from PCDI Canada, you graduate ready to take the Travel Agent Proficiency Test administered by The Travel Institute. Your TAP Certificate of Proficiency, proving mastery of travel industry basics, will help you get connected to prospective employers. Get trained, get connected and get ahead.
How It Works
- Learn online at your own comfortable pace
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive study guides
- Access to online training simulation for popular reservation software systems
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- For Ontario residents, PCDI will reimburse you for the cost of any Travel Industry Council of Ontario examinations you take within 12 months of graduation. Passage of one or both TICO exams is required before travel services may be sold in Ontario.
- The Travel Institute Travel Agent Proficiency Test* and TAP Certificate of Proficiency if passed ($90 value)
The sky is the limit when it comes to travel agent courses online from PCDI Canada. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.
*Certification Exam Requirements: Certification exam prerequisites vary. Please check with The Travel Institute for their requirements.