Small Business Management Courses Online Overview
Professional Membership Included
Our small business management courses online will teach you the skills required to build a thriving small business. From hiring competent employees to managing cash flow, the PCDI Canada small business management course covers all facets of running a business. Included in the program is a one year student membership in the Forum For International Trade Training, a Canadian professional association that will give you the opportunity to develop your international business knowledge, connect you to international business support and help you get ahead.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive small business textbook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- One year student membership in the Forum For International Trade Training ($40 value) after you enroll
Our small business management courses online will develop your business skills and connect you with more opportunities to learn. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.