Occupational Therapy Aide Online Course
The demand for occupational therapy aides is expected to increase as the need for medical services rises among children, young adults and senior citizens with different healthcare needs. PCDI Canada's Occupational Therapy Aide online course can help prepare you to work in various healthcare settings where you'll perform support activities to patients and may even manage clerical tasks. You'll have the opportunity to learn how to assist occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants as well as help patients improve their quality of life as they recover from injuries or illness. Enroll now and you could finish in as few as 4 months.
How It Works
- Learn online at your own comfortable pace
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- No prerequisite to enroll
What You Get
- Comprehensive OT Aide textbook and study guides
- Personalized career guidance
- Hip kit medical aid
- Instructional and tutorial support from our experienced faculty
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
PCDI's Occupational Therapy Aide online course was designed to fit your busy life and help mold your future. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.