Study From Home
PCDI Canada's certified Personal Trainer program is jam-packed with lessons that will prep you with the skills to begin your fitness career in as little as 4 months. Lessons include the basics in cardiovascular fitness, strength and endurance, eating for exercise, weight management and more. At course completion, you'll be introduced to the National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) where you can become a member (your first year's membership is on us) and take your NCSF certification exam at no cost.
Your Certified Personal Trainer Program Includes:
- National Council on Strength and Fitness certification exam package
- Advanced Concepts of Personal Training textbook and course manual
- Sports accessories kit
- NCSF certification exam voucher
- Personalized career guidance
- Dedicated academic support and tutoring
- Free 1 year NCSF professional membership
- Customized fitness and exercise lesson book
PCDI's certified Personal Trainer online courses can help you get ahead. Request free information today or call us at Call 1-800-957-5412.