Online Gunsmithing Course
Professional Membership Included
Our online Gunsmithing course will teach you the proper techniques to repair, modify, design or build firearms. Turn your gun expertise into a fulfilling career promoting safe and responsible gun use. Graduate ready for a career! The course includes a one-year membership in the National Firearms Association, Canada's association for firearms professionals and enthusiasts.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisites to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Three detailed textbooks specific to Pistols, Rifles, and Shotguns
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
- One year membership in the National Firearms Association ($35 value) which provides you with six issues of the Canadian Firearms Journal as well information about Canadian acts and regulations relating to firearms
The Gunsmithing course at PCDI Canada enables you to study and graduate on your schedule. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.