Online Computer Accounting Course
PCDI Canada's Computer Accounting training online teaches you how to use the most popular accounting software programs. We'll help you learn the vital information necessary to begin working with financial records, including how to debit and credit accounts, handle payroll and analyze financial statements. You could finish in as few as 4 months! In order to help you quickly establish a meaningful connection to the accounting profession, membership in the Guild of Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Accountants is also included, at no extra cost.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- No prerequisites to enroll
What You Get
- Comprehensive accounting textbook and study guides
- Educational Version of Sage 50® Complete Accounting
- One year membership in the Guild of Industrial, Commercial and Industrial Accountants ($106.81 value)
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Our online Computer Accounting course fits your lifestyle and your future. Call 1-800-535-1613 or enroll online today.